Quickly gather all relevant documents to build your case
GlobalCite is a powerful research tool designed to increase research efficiency. Once you have retrieved the full text of a case, statute, act, or regulation, GlobalCite returns a list of all indexed documents that cite the current or “active” document.
With GlobalCite you will be able to:
- Link to any document that contains your original cite, including Treatise libraries – even if you don’t have a subscription
- Filter by negative, positive, neutral or specific Bluebook treatment terms or stemming to see the precedential value of your case
- Further narrow results by keyword, type of law, jurisdiction or Court
Get access to GlobalCite and other helpful research tools with LoislawConnect. Find out which Primary Law pass best fits your needs – 48-hours, 7 days, 1 month or yearly access.
The LoislawConnect Advantage:
- Access to complete and current databases all on one platform
- One low, all-inclusive flat rate
- No hidden charges for printing, downloading or hyper-linking to material outside of your subscription
- Complimentary tools such as GlobalCite® and LawWatch to improve your research efficiency
- Free training and technical support to get you up and running quickly
- Case law on the go with a free mobile app for the iPhone and iPad
Loislaw makes searching and finding important legal content easy and affordable.