Minimize risk with trusted guidance and proven strategies
The LoislawConnect Employment Law Treatise Library covers employment contracts, covenants not to compete, employee benefits, employee dismissal, employment policies and immigration law. You’ll have every side of the issue presented, representing employees and employers, litigation and transactional matters.
This indispensable treatise library covers federal law and all 50 states and includes these publications:
- Employment Law Answer Book, the latest laws, analysis and guidance on age, racial and sexual discrimination, privacy rights, internet and email use, sexual harassment and other issues – clear, concise answers to over 1,000 key questions in employment law.
- Employee Dismissal: Law and Practice, invaluable insights for evaluating and litigating a wrongful discharge case.
- Immigration Law in the Workplace, written for American companies and their counsel, covering everything needed to stay in compliance with federal immigration laws on a daily basis.
- Drafting and Revising Employment Policies, searchable archived content providing the guidance needed to develop, implement, and enforce effective employment policies.
- Employment Relationships: Law & Practice, expert analysis and practice pointers pertaining to state and federal employment laws and recent trends in case law affecting the employment relationship.
- Covenants Not to Complete, practical resource for forming, drafting and implementing sound non-competition agreements, complete with ready-to-use documents and individual clauses that can be customized for specific needs.
Forms and checklists are pulled from the following treatises for easy searching:
- Employment Dismissal: Law and Practice—more than 200 forms!
- Drafting and Revising Employment Policies
- Employment Relationships: Law and Practice
- Covenants Not to Compete
Download a brochure for more information.
We also offer the LoislawConnect Employment Discrimination Law Treatise Library—to round out your employment law coverage:
- Employment Discrimination: Law & Practice (Authors Charles A. Sullivan and Lauren Kavanaugh)
- Representing Plaintiffs in Title VII Actions (Author Robert E. McKnight)
- Americans with Disabilities Act Handbook (Author Henry H. Perritt, Jr., Esq.)
- Sexual Harassment in the Workplace: Law and Practice (Author Alba Conte)
- Civil Rights in the Workplace (Author Henry H. Perritt, Jr., Esq.)
- Employee Relations Law Journal (Author Steven A. Meyerowitz)