Solidify your practice with coverage of every aspect of bankruptcy
In-depth analysis from experts in the field, coupled with practical forms, provide you with the know-how to refine or expand your current bankruptcy practice. Annually updated information includes:
- Ginsberg & Martin on Bankruptcy, the definitive, integrated resource for today’s bankruptcy practitioner.
- Bankruptcy Litigation & Practice: A Practitioner Guide, your single, economical and efficient resource for answering every bankruptcy litigation question.
- Bankruptcy Litigation Manual, the ultimate guide to bankruptcy litigation process, from pleading to appeal.
- Strategies for Creditors in Bankruptcy Proceedings, practical, expert advise on securing your client’s rights and achieving the best possible outcome from the bankruptcy process.
- Advanced Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Practice, written for the business bankruptcy specialist, offering unsurpassed compilation of Chapter 11 statute and case law analysis.
- Ordin on Contesting Confirmation, covers issues affecting the strategy and outcome of a creditor’s challenge to a debtor's proposed plan of reorganization under Chapter 11.
- Tax Planning for Troubled Corporations, deals with a failing or failed business and the tax consequences to the company and its various classes of creditors and shareholders.
Forms and checklists are pulled from the following treatises for easy searching:
- Ginsberg & Martin on Bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy Litigation & Practice
- Bankruptcy Litigation Manual
- Strategies for Creditors in Bankruptcy Proceedings
- Advanced Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Practice
Download a brochure for more information.
Access the CCH Bankruptcy Case Reporter to round out your bankruptcy law coverage
The renowned CCH Bankruptcy Case Reporter is included with the LoislawConnect Bankruptcy Law Treatise Library. It offers annotated bankruptcy statutes, complete with case summaries, links to the full cases and editorial analysis tied to the provisions of the Code. Updated biweekly.